Monday 1 November 2010

Girls With Attitude False Nails

Hello beauts,

I just wanted to share some flicks with you of these stunning false nails by Girls With Attitude. They are the Star Blaze false nails and come in a pack of 24 with a free nail glue.

The packaging is super cute, it reminds me of an old Nokia phone!



These nails cost £4.99 from Superdrug and are idealistic if you want that extra added bit of glam for a date or as a wedding guest or any other special occasion.



I particularly love the glitter and rhinestones on each nail that add that extra bit of sparkle.

The only fault I have with them is they aren't chip resistant - after just one day my thumb nail already has signs of some wear and tear. Having said that I do work in an office therefore use my nails a lot.

Thanks for reading

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey it does look like an old nokia fone! apart from that, i think they are really pretty, and so is this blog! <3

    victoria
    http://the-dazed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete