Wednesday 27 October 2010

Perfect Pair!

Hi Dolls,

As some of you may remember from my last Aussie post I raved about this delightful little beauty;

Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner...

Well, it's still my no1 hair BFF!!

I have since teamed this with Mark Hill's Style Secrets Thicker Fuller Spray (available nationwide at Boots stores) for maximum uplifted roots without having to continually tease my hair.

Firstly I apply Aussie's MHI conditioner to damp hair then spritz the roots with Mark Hill's Thicker Fuller Spray and of course your own choice of heat protection spray, then I simply blow dry my hair and tame the mane with GHDs and voila nicely volumised hair without the need for hairspray and teasing.

I guarantee this will give your roots an uplift every time and your locks will smell luscious.

Thanks for reading

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the aussie leave in conditioner. I always have two in my bathroom just incase I run out and end up going insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see why hun, it's gorgeous isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete