Friday 26 November 2010

Ravishing Revlon Red

Hey dolls,

I was recently approached by the lovely Laura from Pacific World Cosmetics to trial some fabulous Nailene and Revlon goodies, so this is the first of a few posts that will be coming your way over the next week.

Firstly I tried these beautiful red falsies from Revlon, they are the 'Color Allure in 99030, medium red'. The set contains 24 nails in 12 sizes plus a free glue, plastic orange stick and mini nail file.

It's really convenient that there are different sizes to choose from as my nails are itsy bitsy so I managed to pick out 10 and glued them down holding firmly for 10-15 seconds.

*Voila*



Your very own fun, fabulous festive nails!!

With these beauties being painted already I wasn't worrying about wear and tear of the nails, or chipping and they have lasted all week long.

I would highly recommend these nails especially for Christmas time.

Have you tried any Revlon falsies and loved them?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colour of these ... they sooo christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, I LOVE your blog!

    It's great to see a fellow British beauty blogger doing so well!

    I'm new to blogging & would love if you could check out/follow mine...

    www.xbeautygeekx.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete