Tuesday 15 March 2011

MAC 3

Hey Blogettes,

Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week. I just wanted to share with you my top 3 MAC products; what are your must have items?

xoxo

MAC's LE Close 2 Real Lipstick

For me this is THE nude to have in your make-up bag, it's perfect and I'm so disappointed it's no longer produced. Nude lips can be paired with most looks, the trend pays homage to Sixties Icons who founded nude lips. To really emphasise the lip shape and fullness I suggest pairing it with a nude/peach lipgloss, my personal suggestion is Avon's Arabian Glow Nude gloss.

Shady Lady: Studio Fix Fluid NW20

Yes, when I'm not tan my natural skin tone is an unsightly pale NW20, I love their SFF foundation as a little goes a long way. It blends to perfection leaving pores refined and a smooth matte finish on the skin. It isn't too greasy and doesn't leave residue like some foundations do. It lasts approximately 10 hours for me before touch-ups are required and contains SPF 15.

Warm Soul Mineralize Blush

This blush is just LOVE, especially in Winter and Fall, but I tend to use it all year round. It is a very warm rose colour with subtle hints of gold. It definitely adds a warm glow to your face so if you're a similar foundation shade to me I highly recommend trying this out.

* Image accredited to Blogdorf Goodman

3 comments:

  1. im in need of a nude lip stick. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that "unsightly pale" was a rather stupid thing to say. A lot of people are paler than NW20 and may find that offensive. Some people don't like looking fake you know.

    ReplyDelete