Thursday 24 March 2011

I ♥ Retro Charmz

Hey sweets,

Hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather we're having lately. I've been meaning to share this fabulous company with you ever since I found them on Facebook.

The bracelet cost £20 and I absoloutely adore it, it's so pretty and came in its own organza pouch for storage. There are a selection of my fave products on here including: Sex Bomb, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, Melting Marshmallow Moment, The Comforter and of course everyones favourite the infamous Snow Fairy.


Tina who handmakes all jewellery kept me informed every step of the way and it truly was a pleasure doing business with her.

So if you're in need of some fabulous LUSH jewellery in your life check out her Facebook page...

Retro Charmz

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment