Sunday 4 September 2011

My Holiday Wardrobe

Hey dolls

Hope everyone's having a fun Labor Day weekend!!

This is my holiday wardrobe, as some of you may know I'm headed to New York City again on Wednesday & literally cannot wait. I'm super excited to be going back to see my boyfriend.

When planning a holiday, I always think your wardrobe is just as important as planning where you want to go; however occasionally I do feel overdressed so have attempted to tone down my attire for this trip...

*clicky to make bigger*
L-R:
Mini Skirt (New Look) as seen on Lipgloss & Leopard Print
Beaded Top (Miss Selfridges) as seen on Lipgloss & Leopard Print
Grey Beaded Top (H&M) ... to be worn w black leggings
Grey Printed Top (Primark) ... to be worn w black leggings

L-R:
Beige Studded Top (Primark) ... to be worn w black leggings
Rose One Shoulder Dress (BooHoo)
Printed Maxi Dress (MissGuided 2010 clearance sale)

What are your key pieces when packing for your holiday?!?

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment