Sunday 12 September 2010

New York haul

Hey dolls,

Hope you're all fabulous and enjoying the last of the weekend.

Just thought I'd do a blog on some items I purchased in New York, I had such an AMAZING time so much so I'm looking in to moving out there (any hints and tips on how to do so then please share)!!

This money has been saved up over time and I throughly enjoyed window shopping on 5th Avenue and hip hopping over to Times Square to see all of the twinkling adverts.

I definitely left my heart in New York City...



From L-R: I <3 New York photo album, MAC NW20 Studio Fix Fluid & pump, Duo Adhesive, iPod Touch, YSL Rouge Volupte no7 in Pink Lingerie l/s, MAC Please Me l/s, Ring from Forever 21, Juicy Couture original 100ml/3.4oz and of course Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara.


This gorgeous top I bought from Forever 21 in Times Square for $19.80 (good value, right). I'm going to pair it with some skinny jeans and peep toe heels.

Now, last but not least; this little beauty I just had to have. The necklace has a Poodle, an Apricot Rose and the Eiffel Tower along with a pearl on it - the reason this is so special to me is I lost my baby poodle in January who was just like a real life baby to me. She was the cutest thing. Also, she was unique because she was an Apricot poodle and they're not too common, so to see something Apricot along with a cutsey poodle it just had to be mine.


This was also from Forever 21, it cost $5.80

Hope you enjoyed my little haul girlies

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. really nice purchases! I really like the shirt from Forever 21, they have really nice things and at a great value.

    Have you checked my blog giveaway? Go there and join it! Good luck!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sweet pea I will do now :) Forever 21 was such a novelty they sell so much gorgeous stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete