Thursday 23 September 2010

Mel's Sweet Bar Haul +



Hey loves,

Apologies for being M.I.A for over a week *slap hand* hope you're all well.

As promised I wanted to do a blog post on some of the fabulous items I purchased from Mel's lovely shop 'Mel's Sweet Bar'

The moment Mel announced the website officially open via Twitter I had to clicky on over and peruse around her online shop at such great excitement adding plenty to my shopping cart. Cue the shopping list:

Honey Pot Soap
Bubble Gum Bubbles Soap
Strawberry Cuppy Cake Soap
Strawberries and Cream Soap
Hello Kitty Soap (x2)
Kiss Me Clean Soap
Cupcake Bath Bomb (x2)
Soak Like A Rockstar Bath Bomb

I absoloutely adore all of these items, they smell so good!! The designs are super cute too, I especially adore all of the glitter on the soaps and on the bath bombs.

So far I have used one of the cupcake bath bombs, one of the kiss me clean soaps and partially used one of the Hello Kitty soaps. The soaps lather up so well and leave skin feeling thoroughly moisturised!! The cupcake bath bomb was so much fun, it actually fizzed up really fast unlike Lush's bath bombs.

The postage was awesome.... four days from New York to the UK - first class dispatch service!!

I love how Mel individually wrapped the soaps and put the little ribbons on, they're so pretty girl.

Definitely check out Mel's Soap Bar, it's my new favourite alternative to LUSH brought straight to you from one of YouTube's top Beauty Gurus.

Peace & Love

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Really want to get my hands on some of these products! Thanks for the little review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome hun, definitely make a purchase they're lovely items and are absoloutely huge so much bigger than LUSH! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good and I bet they smell amazing too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They smell gorgeous so yummy, I really love the Hello Kitty soaps though cos it's got such a strong vanilla fragrance xx

    ReplyDelete