Monday 26 July 2010

My 3-step skincare routine

After much perusal and pennies spent on skin care I have finally devised my own 3 step daily skin care routine for my combination skin tone...

I am not saying that these products will work for everyone but they definitely work well with my skin.

1) Simple baby moisturise and care wipes> the best wipes I have found to remove all the grime and gunk that clogs your pores
£1.99 for 80 wipes in Boots



2) Neutrogena visibly clear gentle exfoliating wash
this exfoliating wash is freshly scented and has fabulous little exfoliating beads to help remove dead skin cells. It is gentle enough to use on a daily basis and incorporates Microclear technology which contains spot fighting technology to dissolve oil
£3.59 in Boots




3) Simple clear skin oil balancing moisturiser
A lovely moisturiser with great consistency, but most important it doesn't contain any harsh perfumes/colour which means it is less likely to irritate your skin
£3.99 in Boots




N.B prices were correct at the time of me writing this blog, all prices can be found on Boots




7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could try those wipes. They look fantastic. I have tried Equate wipes recently that gave me hives for weeks so I am afraid to venture out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 't tried any of those products might do in the near future.i had to follow please check out my beauty blog http://misssparkleshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wipes are a tiny bit oily but I find it helps remove eye make-up a lot better. If you have a Home&Bargain/Quality Save shop nearby the wipes are only 99p! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've tried those there alright still might do something on my blog bout it. love yr blog. JUST FOLLOWED YOU CAN YU PLEASE CHEK OUT MY BEAUTY BLOG @http://miilobeauty.blogspot.com/ THANKS BBEZ LOVE FROM MIILOBEAUTY AKA MICHELLE.X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment Michelle, your blog is uber-fabulous... I'm following :) x

    ReplyDelete