Thursday 27 October 2011

My new holy grail skin saviour...

Hello loves,

Just wanted to share with you this little gem; Rio Rosa Mosqueta's Day & Night cream. I recently stumbled upon a chance to try out the product & review it... this cream has done my skin wonders!!


Many of you may know that I've been suffering from severe breakouts following an allergy to fake tan, my chin was prone to redness, very uneven & to be brutally honest it looked like acne.


The cream has a gorgeous smell, a mix of rose & shea butter, it's jam packed with organic ingredients & is free from parabens, paraffin & synthetic ingredients. This was just what my skin needed. It's very rich so a little goes a long way but instantly you feel the smoothing effects, it's like a facelift in a jar!

*apologies for the photo quality, I can't find good lighting in my house for taking pictures*

My skin is more radiant, the redness reduced & about 70% of my breakouts are clearing after just 7 days of using this cream.

My grandma tried this cream out & loved the effect it had on her skin too. I've been raving about it to all my family & friends, it's now a staple in my skin care routine.

You can buy online for £15.99 at Rio Rosa and in all good health shops.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment