Tuesday 9 August 2011

MUA

Hey loves,

As you all know MUA is the latest make-up obsession!! It's a budget beauty range sold in Superdrug stores nationwide which offers regular products for just £1!!

I only have a few MUA products; all eyeshadows, and am really pleased with the quality.

The single eyeshadows I own are shade 11: pearl - which is a lovely shimmery brown fabulous for crease and shade 1: pearl which is a beautiful vanilla shimmer perfect for highlight.


Many people have said that the newly released Heaven & Earth palette which retails for £4 is a great dupe for the infamous Naked from Urban Decay. I love my Urban Decay palette, and am on the whole impressed with the Heaven & Earth palette, the deeper shades are super pigmented however a few of the lighter highlight colours aren't that pigmented which, for the price I can deal with. If you are looking for an everyday palette perfect for creating that gorgeous smoky eye... buy it now!!

Do you own any MUA products, what are your thoughts?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I own the Heaven & Earth palette too and absolutely love it - use it with my UD naked palette to create some lovely looks.
    Their nail polish is lovely colour wise but I've found takes a few coats for opacity (at a quid I shouldn't complain!) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their nail varnishes [the normal £1 ones and their shatter effects one]. Both last amazingly well and apply brilliantly, I also have one of their lipsticks (no 13) the colour lasts really well and doesn't dry out your lips too much like some cheaper brands. I've heard mixed results about their mascaras though.

    ReplyDelete