Monday 30 May 2011

Product Rave: Garnier Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash

Hey beauts,

Hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday weekend.

Lately I've been feeling the need to branch out and experiment with new products, it's so easy to have a few staple products you use, but I often find my skin becomes prone to the products after prolonged use and they're no longer effective.

So whilst perusing my local Tesco beauty aisles, this little beauty caught my eye. The packaging is a deep turquoise and it promised 'anti-shine & anti-imperfections' so sucker that I am I threw it in the basket to give it a try.



The active ingredient 'salicylic acid' is found in many acne treatments, it works as a bactericide by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed more readily, opening clogged pores and neutralising the bacteria therefore preventing pores from clogging up by constricting pore diameter size. I often suffer from open pores around my nose area and this has significantly helped reduce pore size and minimise the shine. My skin is also feeling a lot softer... bonus.

The product is 150ml and retails for £2.44 in Tesco and is currently on offer 3 for 2!!

The only dislike I have about this is a lot of product seeps in to the lid as it stands upright, which equals product wastage - a pump bottle would be much more practical.

Have you tried any great new face products?

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love garnier their products and so cheap and affordable and they are just great i love the fresh essentials range I have a post on them on my blog x

    ReplyDelete